Although giving online is easier than ever, some donors may still prefer to give using a paper pledge form. If so, they can mail their completed pledge directly to the CFC Processing Center at P.O. Box 7820 Madison, WI 53707-7820. Alternatively, forms can be submitted directly to the department or agency’s Campaign Manager. If pledge forms are submitted to Keyworkers directly, they must be stored in a secure location until they are able to be delivered to the Campaign Manager.
Agency Campaign Coordinators/Managers
- Review all pledge forms submitted by keyworkers, checking for common pledge form errors listed below.
- Download and complete the Campaign Summary Form (post the form)
- The amount on the form should reconcile with the pledge forms included in the envelope.
- Make a copy of the form for your records. Note the date mailed
- Send the package using a return envelope provided with your campaign supplies.
Common Pledge Form Errors
- Total gift and charity designation amounts are not the same
- Funds are undesignated (all funds must be designated using a 5-digit charity code)
- Reporting unit name/number is missing (reporting unit name/number should be written under "Your Office")
- Authorizations portion is NOT signed
- Social Security number is missing for a payroll deduction pledge (Social Security numbers are only needed for payroll deduction)